Mull's Grove Baptist ChurchSunday School @ 10am | Worship @ 11am & 6pm
Our Church Services Include:
Food Service Ministry
July 4th Freedom Celebration
Annual Church BBQ
Agape Team Ministry
Mull’s Grove Baptist Church is a Southern Baptist church and a member of the Catawba River Baptist Assocation and the Southern Baptist Convention. We support the Cooperative Program and the missions associated with the convention. The Samaritans Purse Shoebox ministry and Catawba River Baptist Association Toy Store ministry are important mission emphasis each year. In addition, the church supports other missionary activities locally and missionary work in Spain. Mull’s Grove is a traditional Baptist church where the Word is preached, taught and shared through music. The fellowship is warm and inviting and vistors are enthusiastically welcomed. The expressed purpose of the church is to prepare the members for the work of the ministry and the edification of the body of Christ in order that people may be introduced to the Gospel message and come to know Christ as Savior (Ephesians 4:12-13).
Church Office Hours:
Tuesday & Thursday: 9am-2pm
Fellowship Meal: 6PM
Bible Study: 7PM
Team Kids: 7PM
Sunday Service Times:
Sunday School: 10AM
Worship Service: 11AM & 6PM
Choir Practice: Sunday @ 5PM
Our Mission & Vision
We believe the Bible is the Word of God written by men by the Holy Spirit and is without error.
Further we believe that:
- Jesus is the Son of God, conceived by the Holy Spirit and born of a virgin (Luke 1:26-31)
- Jesus lived a sinless life and was fully God and fully man (John 12:44-45)
- Jesus was crucified and took on Himself the sins of mankind (Luke 23:46)
- Jesus was resurrected the Third day and rose to conquer death and the grave (Matthew 28:1-6)
- Jesus ascended back to heaven and now sits on the right hand of the Father making intercession for those who believe (Mark 16:19)
- That all have sinned and that the wages of sin is death (Romans 3:23 & Romans 6:23)
- That Jesus paid the debt for our sins and that belief in Him secures our eternity with Him in heaven (Romans 10:9)
- That the third person of the Trinity, the Holy Spirit is our comforter, guide, and teacher (John 16:7-11)
- We agree with the Baptist Faith and Message which more fully identifies what Baptists believe.
Church Calendar and Events
Check Out Future Church Events!
We Gather Every Sunday
5106 Burkemont Rd
Morganton NC, 28655